Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7/10/09 - This could have been "the day"

Today we ended with a loss but with a bit of luck and if I had the balls to place a few more bets that I recieved today could have seen profits of over €700. First of all with the big bet of the day, €250 on a 1.75 shot and looking great at HT 3-1 up the the keeper gets sent off and they lose 4-3 so that cost us €437 then there were 4 bets that I didn't play as I lost a bit of confidence with that loser and guess what they all bloody won at odds of 1.8, 2.7, 1.8 and 2.3.

Even though I am a bit disappointed with today I'm excited with the future as I know that I have access to the best tipsters in Europe having looked at today's results and the results of bets I missed when I was on my holiday. I'm probably going out on a limb here and could look a bit silly if it fails but I am very confident that I will reach the €10,000 profit mark in the next few months so stay with me on this exciting journey.

Today's Loss €51.05

Total Profit €1854.25

No comments:

Post a Comment